Congratulations to our three free trip winners who walked away with a vacation just for keeping it local. Katherine Hale from Lubbock is headed to Cancun, Mexico. Also from Lubbock, Michael Flowers will venture off to Las Vegas, Nevada. While, Solia Gonzales of Ralls gets some beach time in beautiful Freeport, Bahamas. See the live drawing below.
RAMAR Communications, Inc
Trip Giveaway Official Rules
1. No Purchase Necessary. Must be at least 18 years old to win.
2. To qualify for the Keep it Local Trip Giveaway listen weekdays at specified times beginning May 24, 2021 and ending June 18, 2021 for the secret word. Then enter that secret word on the station website. Contestants who enter the correct word and their information including a valid email into the station website will be randomly selected as daily qualifying winners. Those qualifying winners will be notified via email that they are automatically eligible for their chance to win one of three grand prize trips to Cancun, Mexico, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Freeport, Bahamas. All trips include roundtrip airfare and hotel accommodations for two. Grand prize winners will be announced at a winner party in the Lubbock area on June 23, 2021. One winner will be selected for each trip. Qualifiers will be notified of winner party details via email and must be present to win.
3. This is a local contest. To claim one of the grand prizes, you must present a valid ID with photo that shows a home address within the Lubbock DMA. Zip codes include 79457, 79329, 79401, 79402, 79403, 79404, 79405, 79406, 79407, 79408, 79409, 79410, 79411, 79412, 79413, 79414, 79415, 79416, 79423, 79424, 79430, 79452, 79453, 79457, 79464, 79490, 79491, 79493, 79499, 79350, 79364, 79366, 79363, 79430, 79491, 79382, 79336, 79338.
4. The number of entrants will determine odds of winning.
5. Winner understands and agrees that prizes are “as is”. Any trade or substitutions
of prizes is at the discretion of RAMAR Communications, Inc.
6. Unless otherwise specified, all prizes are to be picked up at the office of RAMAR Communications, Inc, 9800 University Avenue, Lubbock, Texas.
7. Ramar Communications, Inc. is not responsible for failure of telephone equipment.
8. Ramar Communications, Inc. is not responsible for illegible or late entry forms or those lost, stolen or damaged by any means.
9. If judging is necessary, the decision of the Ramar Communications, Inc. appointed judge is final.
10. Winner of prize (s) must make available their social security number and sign a winner’s release form prior to receipt of prize (s).
11. Any individual who wins an aggregate amount in excess of $600 Dollars in a calendar year will be sent an IRS Form 1099 at year’s end. Prizes will be reported as income to the winner. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxation of prize (s).
12. Ramar Communications, Inc. reserves the right to use the winner’s name, voice and
likeness on the air (radio, television , website and/or newspaper) without compensation.
13. Ramar Communications, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify anyone if contest rules are not followed. Ramar Communications, Inc. may discontinue any contest at any time. Certain days may be excluded during a contest period.
14. One winner per household per contest. Winner must wait 30 calendar days before winning again. A household is defined as all persons living at the same postal address regardless of surname.
15. Employees of Ramar Communications, Inc. and its advertising agencies and members of their immediate households are not eligible to participate in any contest.
16. Ramar Communications, Inc, reserves the right to alter these rules at any time. Entry into any contest involving KXTQ-FM, KLZK-FM, KLBB-FM, KTTU-FM, KTTU-HD2, KTTU-HD3, KTTU-HD4 or KJTV-AM by any means constitutes acceptance of the rules stated above.
17. Ramar Communications, Inc is not responsible for any damages, injuries, or loss of property the winner may encounter before, during or after set dates of any giveaway.