The impetus for“Intelligence for Your Life” was Tesh’s wife, actress Connie Sellecca, whose nightstand was covered with issues of Oprah’s Magazine, “O”. “it’s all about passion and purpose. If something I share can help save someone’s marriage, inspire someone to go to the doctor to get checked out, or spend more time with their kids, I’ve done my job.” For more information on John Tesh, click here.
- Astros move closer to AL West title with 9-5 win in 12 innings
- Rangers fall late to Yankees after hot start 7-3
- Anderson Tabbed Big 12 Defensive Player of the Week
- Adams, Sauer Earn Big 12 Weekly Honors
- Taylor Records Top-Five Finish at Mercedes-Benz Invite
- Astros rout Angels 10-5
- Rangers lose second straight to Yankees
- Rangers Fall To Yankees 4-3
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.